We are SFC Group, a full-service, marketing and communications agency focused exclusively on healthcare. From iconic legacy brands to small start-ups, global enterprises to hometown healthcare systems, we offer integrated solutions from a team united by one common goal: to be the best part of our clients’ day by consistently delivering strategic counsel, killer creative, and seamless execution.
Our woman-owned agency is staffed by an array of all-stars – savvy healthcare executives with one singular focus: to ensure our clients' success. And because we are fully virtual, you can say goodbye to long commutes and hello to a better work-life balance.
If you believe going above and beyond is the only way to go, let's talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
SFC Group is looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate should have experience in all things social and should always be up to date on the latest ways of communicating. You will mainly be responsible for the complete social media management for SFC Group and our clients. This would include working closely with the SFC marketing team on everything from content creation, copywriting, calendar management, active posting across all channels (Instagram, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), live posting as needed, interacting with followers and more. We want someone who can join our team seamlessly and create a unique, consistent and interesting voice for our clients across all of their social platforms.
- Own the development of the social media strategy and maintain key social media channels
- Work collaboratively to curate and generate content that encourages engagement and drives awareness
- Proactively develop and propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Prepare and manage a communications calendar and execute and manage all posts across platforms
- Own monthly social reporting to highlight top performing content, audience growth and brand health
- Monitor evolving social media trends and best practices for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management
- Comfortable self-motivating, taking ownership, and delivering results at a fast pace
- Creative, with the ability to think innovatively regarding messaging opportunities and generate a reliable supply of original ideas, visual concepts, and more
- Able to promote one clear, consistent voice and tone across all platforms
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, and presentation skills
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus!